NINA FERRO VOCAL COACHING
Nina Ferro is a professional, experienced vocalist and performing artist whose wealth of experience spans over two decades and in over 20 countries.
Train in an uplifting and supportive environment where you are able to explore all aspects of your creative self, have fun and truly find YOUR voice.
Nina can provide:
*Assessment Lessons (90mins different rate applies)+
*Tune-up – vocal “Road-worthy”
*Beginners to Advanced
- Learn effective breath control.
- Learn to belt or sing high safely.
- Learn and implement effective warm-up and cool-down techniques and exercises.
- Flexibility and range.
- Variety of singing and performance styles from jazz, music theatre, soul, pop, rock, classical, vocal improvisation.
- Stage presence. Work on performance anxiety, delivery, projection and sing with confidence.
- Microphone technique.
- How to “lead” a band. Learn the language used to communicate effectively in a performance setting with the musicians around you.
- Increase repertoire and create a “performance pad.” (A book of charts for use at performances in the correct keys).
- Harmony work.
- Aural training.
- Tips on recording in a studio setting.
- Lessons are tailored specifically to the needs of the individual.
- And much, much more…..
For more information on lessons, Group Workshops (Primary, Secondary & Tertiary) & Masterclasses please contact Nina via the Contact Page